Your Crop's Success, Elevated!
As a dedicated farmer, you know that every season brings its challenges, and maximizing your crop yield requires more than just hard work – it demands informed decisions based on data-driven insights. That's where METOS® by Pessl Instruments comes in!
Gone are the days of relying solely on intuition and guesswork. Our cutting-edge subscription empowers you with precise, science-backed estimations of your crop's yield potential.
Yield Prediction Tool provides you with:
- Location-specific yield prediction based on your specific field and crop
- Comparison with normal season and worst-case scenario
- Overview of actual yield over time
- In-season decision support system
- Help with optimizing inputs
The tool is currently available for:
More in-depth information about Yield Prediction, how to activate it and how it works are available in our webinar - watch it here.
- METOS® weather station (physical or virtual)
- METOS® Weather Forecast and Work Planning Tool*
What are your options?
- If you don't own any of the METOS® products yet, get a simple Virtual Weather station that already includes the Weather forecast Subscription
- If you already own a METOS® weather station get the weather forecast subscription
- If you already own METOS® weather station and weather forecast subscription, you are all set and can just get the yield prediction tool subscription
How do you activate it?
- After you place the order, you will receive an email
- The email contains a product key that you activate in FieldClimate. If you don't have an account yet, you will have to create one first
- Once you are in your FieldClimate account, make sure you already have a weather station and weather forecast activated/added to your account
- Then go to Cropzone (farm icon on the top right), click on (+), name your Farm, Field and Cropzone, click add crop zone, insert the activation key from the email
- Your Yield Prediction Subscription is now active. Follow the instructions on how to set it up from this video (7:44 on)